Monday, September 13, 2010

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello new readers,

My name is Michael T. Anderson and I am a Work From Home and Affiliate Marketing Professional. Yes, I know that isn't a real job title but that's the beauty of working for yourself. You can give yourself whatever title you feel like at the moment. Yesterday, I was Supreme Ruler of All Things Internet Related. It sounded great at 1st but by the end of the day I started thinking it sounded a little pretentious.

So, why am I here and what do I want? I was part of the managment team at an automotive plant before the economy tanked. The automotive plant shut it's doors and I decided I enjoyed being at home with my family and wasn't really all that keen on returning to a 9 to 5 (actually it was more like 3PM to 3AM but that's a topic for another post).

I started researching the many ways to make money at home and soon realized that, while there are literally thousands of sites out there, most of them are thinly veiled ads for pay services or sites that are stuffed full of keywords but don't contain much by way of content. I decided to start my own website and then happened to stumble across a few good blogging articles and decided I should add a blog to my blossoming Internet kingdom.

I decided early on that I would give only honest information and see what happened. I got tired of being lied to and even more tired of paying money for information that was the same thing rehashed over and over again. I managed to glean some useful information out of the many worthless sites out there and I've learned quite a bit experimenting on my own.

I started my own website, Methodical Life, to try and help people find honest ways to create wealth online. Through this site, I hope to steer people in the right direction. Everything on the site right now is completely free. At some point, I will be adding paid content to the site but rest assured it will be stuff of substance that will truly help you on your way to making money online. I am in the process of obtaining resellers rights and am working with some of the creators of the programs and scripts I use daily to bring them to you at a price point lower than they can be found elsewere on the web.

There are currently sections on the site for Affiliate Marketing, Selling Your Products, Selling Merchandise, Selling Websites and Graphic Designs, Selling eBooks and even a section on how to Monetize your Blog. I have also added a section discussing many of the other strange and unusual ways people are making money
online.

I meant to keep this intro. simple but it's now getting a little long-winded. Let me end by stating that I am looking forward to helping you on your way to creating wealth online.

Sincerely,
Michael T. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment